Maida - 2 cups
baking Powder- 2 Tsp
cinnamon powder - 2 tsp
sugar - 3/4 cup
eggs - 2
oil ( sun flower oil) = 80 ml
vanilla essence - 1 tsp
raisins - 1/2 cup
Bananas - 4-5 large ones
(Preferably ripe , easier to mash)
( I used vanilla sugar instead of the essence , I used 3 tsp of vanilla sugar)
You ll need two mixing bowls and a bread loaf tin.
Pre heat over to 180 Celsius.
1) In a mixing bowl mix maida, cinnamon powder, baking powder and sugar.
|All the dry ingredients mixed together|
2) In another smaller bowl mix two eggs and oil and essence. Just whisk for 1 minute with a fork or spoon. No need to use a electric mixer.
|Egg and oil|
5) Mix till everything is well combined.
6) Butter a bread mould with butter or oil. Pour the bread batter into it.
8) let it cool for 30 minutes and then remove the bread from the baking tin and cut into slices.
Can serve this with jam or butter . I love to eat it as it is.
Can add almonds , walnuts or any other nuts to the batter .
Also can bake this in muffin tray lined with paper muffin cups. Bake for 20-30 mins.